Goal setting is a very important element to moving forward and reaching the next level in my printmaking business. I am currently planning a 90 day intension plan so I get what I focus on.
I have been getting ready to get ready in some aspects of my business for some time but in setting a 90 day goal plan I am now ready to take massive action.
I believe by putting intention on action I will see incredible accomplishments within the set time frame. Over the next 90 days I will improve my focus, my discipline and my action as a result.
Here are some questions I will be answering to set my goals.
- What Skills will I develop?
- What goals will I strive for?
- How often will I plan my day on paper?
- How many names will I add to my database each week?
- How many galleries will I approach?
- How much time will I spend on marketing my printmaking products?
- How much time will I spend in my studio?
- How many grants will I apply for?
- What do I need to do to set up a direct sales website?
- Who do I need to know?
- What will motivate me this quarter?
P.S Introducing simple steps to discover how to turn your printmaking hobby into a sustainable business for long term results. www.howtogetstartedinprintmaking.com
P.P.S We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.