Thursday, May 27, 2010

Printmaking: Choosing The Right Marketing Mix

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my blog on printmaking.

Today I will share with you questions which you can ask yourself to better help you identify the right marketing mix for your printmaking passion, business and overall goals. You may need to change you marketing mix as your career develops and your work moves in new directions.

  • What am I making and offering audiences?
  • What is my printmaking product range?
  • What are the important features of my work and unique selling points?
  • What benefits am I providing?
  • What is my overall marketing objective?
  • What is my budget?
  • Who is my audience?
  • What are the best ways of distributing my work?
  • What prices will I charge?
  • How will I promote my work?
  • Who can help me promote and sell my work?
I have given you eleven powerful questions to help you identify your audience and your printmaking product rang by answering these questions you will develop strategies required to reach your target audience.

Happy Printmaking!
To Your success.
Warmly,
Jo Lankester

P.S Discover the potential of reaching your target audience www.howtogetstartedinprintmaking.com
P.P.S You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.
Abraham Lincoln

The Original Print: Understanding Technique in Contemporary Fine PrintmakingThe Original Print: Understanding Technique in Contemporary Fine Printmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment