Friday, May 28, 2010

Printmaking: The 7 Ps of Marketing

Hello, welcome to my blog about printmaking and identifying your target audience.

In my recent posts I have discussed marketing principle to help you achieve financial freedom earning 100% of your income from your printmaking practice. Today I am going to teach you the 7 Ps of marketing to help you identify your target audience and reach your financial goals.

  • Product
  • Price
  • Place
  • Promotion
  • Position
  • People
  • Progressive
What I have taught you today is powerful but simple. The 7 Ps of marketing will give you confidence to market your printmaking in a contemporary art world which is a complex system. There are many paths an artist can traverse to make a sustainable living in the art world. In the coming blog posts I will break down each point to give you an even deeper understanding of the 7 Ps of marketing to help you choose the right marketing mix for your target audience.

Happy printmaking!
To your success,
Warmly,
Jo Lankester

P.S How would you like to discover the secrets to building a sustainable printmaking business, simply go to www.howtogetstartedinprintmaking.com
P.P.S If you deliberately plan on being less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life.
Abraham H. Maslow

No comments:

Post a Comment