Segmenting your audience is a term given to a process that narrows down your audiences into small sub groups or otherwise referred to as niche groups. It is a more efficient way of marketing for limited budgets and providing your printmaking products or services to a target of specific groups.
An easy way to do this is to know your overall marketing objectives, start with writing down your current positioning and where you want be in the future. This will help you reach your goals and create a marketing strategy with benefits.
The four main areas of consideration of a marketing strategy are,
- Engaging in Market Development
- Are you creating your printmaking products for a new audience?
- Engaging in Market Penetration
- Are you making more of the same type of work for an existing audience?
- Engaging in Product Development
- Are you creating new work for an existing audience?
- Engaging in Market Diversification
- Are you creating a new type of printmaking product for a new audience?
By breaking your audience into smaller groups you will be able to communicate more easily with them.
To your printmaking success,
P.S To get your free audience development report go to www.howtogetstartedinprintmaking.com
P.P.S The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it.
Printmaking: History and Process