Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are You Getting Ready to Take Massive Action Now?

Welcome to my blog on printmaking and goal setting.

Goal setting is a very important element to moving forward and reaching the next level in my printmaking business. I am currently planning a 90 day intension plan so I get what I focus on.

I have been getting ready to get ready in some aspects of my business for some time but in setting a 90 day goal plan I am now ready to take massive action.

I believe by putting intention on action I will see incredible accomplishments within the set time frame.  Over the next 90 days  I will improve my focus, my discipline and my action as a result.

Here are some questions I will be answering to set my goals.

  • What Skills will I develop?
  • What goals will I strive for?
  • How often will I plan my day on paper?
  • How many names will I add to my database each week?
  • How many galleries will I approach?
  • How much time will I spend on marketing my printmaking products?
  • How much time will I spend in my studio?
  • How many grants will I apply for?
  • What do I need to do to set up a direct sales website?
  • Who do I need to know?
  • What will motivate me this quarter?
I will be giving a copy to a friend so they can keep me accountable for each aspect of my 90 day gaol plan.

Happy printmaking,
Warmly,
Jo Lankester

P.S Introducing simple steps to discover how to turn your printmaking hobby into a sustainable business for long term results. www.howtogetstartedinprintmaking.com

P.P.S We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Buddha

Jo Lankester
Echlin St Quarry Juxtaposition  North, West, South 1a, 2010 
3 Plate Colour Etching
80 x 60 cm 
$300.00 AUD



© Jo Lankester 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment