Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spend 50% of Your Time Marketing Your Printmaking Products & Services

Welcome to my blog on Printmaking and Arts Marketing.

I have recently been focusing on taking advantage of the added features of Blogger and making use of the available 10 pages that is included with the service.

I believe that Google recognise and rank higher websites and blogs that have more than one page. This tells Google that you are a real site worth promoting.

I plan to add a new work each day until I have all my current pieces on display.

happy printmaking.

Warmly
Jo Lankester

P.S. Spend at least 50% of your time marketing your printmaking products; start by doing a little each day until you build up to 50%.

P.P.S Your Life is in your hands, to make of it what you choose.
John Kehoe

The Artist's Marketing and Action Plan WorkbookThe Artist's Marketing and Action Plan Workbook

No comments:

Post a Comment