Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jo Lankester Printmaking

Hi, I'm Jo Lankester and thank you for checking out my blog today.

My passion is printmaking and I will be discussing all things relating to printmaking, including contemporary printmaking artists, printmaking techniques & processes, current printmaking exhibitions and post images and discuss my work as I create it for XXX+Y, a group printmaking exhibition I am involved in which is opening to the public in May 2010 at Pinnacles Gallery, Townsville, Australia.

We will have lots of fun with this blog and I'm sure you will be inspired to get involved in printmaking.

Warmly
Jo Lankester

The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
Michelangelo

Complete PrintmakerP.S For a comprehensive traditional guide to printmaking go check out the Complete Printmaker I have been using this book as a reference since 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment