Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Impressions 2016 at The G.R.A.I.N. Store, Nathalia, Victoria

I am pleased to let you know that my work Cellulose - Anderson Park featured in IMPRESSIONS 2016 at the Australian Print Workshop has been selected for and exhibition to be held at The G.R.A.I.N. Store, Nathalia, Victoria.

This exhibition includes a selection of 52 IMPRESSIONS works curated by the staff and committee of The G.R.A.I.N. Store and will be on display from 9 April until 20 May 2017.

The G.R.A.I.N Store stands for Growing Rural Arts in Nathalia, and is a not-for-profit rural arts center with a history of exhibitions, performances and workshops. It fosters art which furthers the community, the environment, rural health, reconciliation and education while contributing to the economic development of the area.

The exhibition is a fantastic opportunity to broaden the exposure of contemporary Australian printmaking to regional audiences.

Thank you to the Australian Print Workshop and The G.R.A.I.N. Store, Nathalia, Victoria

To read more click on this link to an article published by the Riverine Herald on April 03 2017

Jo Lankester, Cellulose - Anderson Park, 2016, Etching, Drypoint with Relief Roll 20 x 15cm

No comments:

Post a Comment